Logo

El portal de Derecho Español más completo y útil para jurístas, empresas y particulares

Amenazas usuario Youtube

0 Comentarios

Amenazas usuario youtube
05/08/2015 09:28
Hola buenos días, hace un mes y medio abrí una cuenta en youtube, para subir resúmenes subtitulados al español de una serie turca, al subir el vídeo me aparecia que tenía derechos de autor pero este me permitía publicarlo a cambio de que en los vídeos pudiéra aparecer publicidad.
Ningún problema hasta que hace una semana recibi un mensaje de otro usuario de youtube (una empresa turca):
To Whom Concern,

In accordance with the national legislation related to the protection of intellectual property in Turkey, film producers have the exclusive right to authorize or prohibit the sale of the film fixations which the film producers have the rights on by all sorts of wire or wireless means including digital transmission and the communication to the public by any other means.

""ILS TURK TEKNOLOJI ILETISIM SAN. TIC. A.S"" is a lisence company that has been founded to protect and to execute the digital transmission rights of film fixation of the film producers.

While investigating YouTube videos, it is detected that the economic rights of film producers and film fixations under protection ILS have been infringing and have been used (in varied formats like video, flv, mp4, mkv, mpeg, mpg, rar and so on) and communicated to the public including streaming as well as on-line watching, downloading and made available to the public directly or indirectly (through using simple link, deep link, embed…) without obtaining the necessary permission.

For these reasons, in accordance with the provisions of the relevant legislation, within 3 (three) days beginning from the passing of this e-mail to you,

• As listed below all the film and series productions under protection of ILS TURK must be removed from the content of the website (YouTube account) subject to the aforesaid infringement and every type of on-line broadcasting must be ended.
• Otherwise, we inform you by means of this notice that the rights for application and complaint arising from the national & international legislation shall be executed by ILS TURK in compliance with the articles 71, 80 and Additional Article 4 of The Turkish Law On Intellectual and Artistic Work in number of 5846, so as to stop access to your account and to bring a civil action and a criminal prosecution against you. We are investigating all accounts related to the same IP on facebook, twitter, youtube and all the possible places.

I have a good faith belief that use of the aforementioned material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law. I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the (copyright) owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.

(07/27/2015)

Sincerely,

ILS TURK TEKNOLOJI ILETISIM SAN. TIC. A.S / The Law Department
Adress: Omer Avni Mah. Inonu Cad. No:28/6 Gumuskonak Apt. K:2 34427 Beyoglu / Istanbul
Phone Number: 90 850 360 36 00

Title and Location of Production:

(Enlace con los vídeos de mi canal)

You must remove those infringing videos immediately.

Pasados 3 días sin borrarlos, recibí este nuevo mensaje:

More than three days ago, we sent you a message with the URL's of videos shared that you dont have rights to distribute. You must remove them immediately or we take legal action against you, using email data and IP address tracking facilitated by the copyright protection program of Youtube.

Después de este segundo mensaje los borré, pero quiero saber si hay posibilidad que lleven a cabo sus amenazas si vuelvo a subirlos de nuevo, o solo me está amenazando y no pueden hacer nada, decir que vivo en España.

Saludos y muchas gracias.
Amenazas usuario Youtube | PorticoLegal
Logo

El portal de Derecho Español más completo y útil para jurístas, empresas y particulares

Amenazas usuario Youtube

0 Comentarios

Amenazas usuario youtube
05/08/2015 09:28
Hola buenos días, hace un mes y medio abrí una cuenta en youtube, para subir resúmenes subtitulados al español de una serie turca, al subir el vídeo me aparecia que tenía derechos de autor pero este me permitía publicarlo a cambio de que en los vídeos pudiéra aparecer publicidad.
Ningún problema hasta que hace una semana recibi un mensaje de otro usuario de youtube (una empresa turca):
To Whom Concern,

In accordance with the national legislation related to the protection of intellectual property in Turkey, film producers have the exclusive right to authorize or prohibit the sale of the film fixations which the film producers have the rights on by all sorts of wire or wireless means including digital transmission and the communication to the public by any other means.

""ILS TURK TEKNOLOJI ILETISIM SAN. TIC. A.S"" is a lisence company that has been founded to protect and to execute the digital transmission rights of film fixation of the film producers.

While investigating YouTube videos, it is detected that the economic rights of film producers and film fixations under protection ILS have been infringing and have been used (in varied formats like video, flv, mp4, mkv, mpeg, mpg, rar and so on) and communicated to the public including streaming as well as on-line watching, downloading and made available to the public directly or indirectly (through using simple link, deep link, embed…) without obtaining the necessary permission.

For these reasons, in accordance with the provisions of the relevant legislation, within 3 (three) days beginning from the passing of this e-mail to you,

• As listed below all the film and series productions under protection of ILS TURK must be removed from the content of the website (YouTube account) subject to the aforesaid infringement and every type of on-line broadcasting must be ended.
• Otherwise, we inform you by means of this notice that the rights for application and complaint arising from the national & international legislation shall be executed by ILS TURK in compliance with the articles 71, 80 and Additional Article 4 of The Turkish Law On Intellectual and Artistic Work in number of 5846, so as to stop access to your account and to bring a civil action and a criminal prosecution against you. We are investigating all accounts related to the same IP on facebook, twitter, youtube and all the possible places.

I have a good faith belief that use of the aforementioned material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law. I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the (copyright) owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.

(07/27/2015)

Sincerely,

ILS TURK TEKNOLOJI ILETISIM SAN. TIC. A.S / The Law Department
Adress: Omer Avni Mah. Inonu Cad. No:28/6 Gumuskonak Apt. K:2 34427 Beyoglu / Istanbul
Phone Number: 90 850 360 36 00

Title and Location of Production:

(Enlace con los vídeos de mi canal)

You must remove those infringing videos immediately.

Pasados 3 días sin borrarlos, recibí este nuevo mensaje:

More than three days ago, we sent you a message with the URL's of videos shared that you dont have rights to distribute. You must remove them immediately or we take legal action against you, using email data and IP address tracking facilitated by the copyright protection program of Youtube.

Después de este segundo mensaje los borré, pero quiero saber si hay posibilidad que lleven a cabo sus amenazas si vuelvo a subirlos de nuevo, o solo me está amenazando y no pueden hacer nada, decir que vivo en España.

Saludos y muchas gracias.