Logo

El portal de Derecho Español más completo y útil para jurístas, empresas y particulares

Precinto vehículo

3 Comentarios

Precinto vehículo
03/11/2020 19:57
Buenas tardes, mi consulta es la siguiente. Soy autónoma , debido a la crisis de la que no conseguí remontar y ahora con la situación actual me ha sido imposible hacer frente a varias deudas debido a la casi nula facturación. Recibí una sentencia dónde se me instaba a ingresar 1.900€ en 20 días , lógicamente dada mi situación no pude ingresar lo solicitado . El único bien y herramienta de trabajo que tengo en mi poder es un viejo vehíulo del 2004 . Para mi sorpresa me he enterado a través de un familiar que está precintado, no he recibido noticia alguna del juzgado ni nada por el estilo. La verdad, que no informé al juzgado de "mi tesoro y gran fortuna" dando por sentado que siendo mi herramienta de trabajo y con la cual puedo conseguir un sustento no se consideraria BIENES. En fin... que estoy perdida y no sé que tengo que hacer ( PAGAR ...no puedo) si me quitan mis herramientas, cómo lo hago?? No tiene sentido común.. es ilógico. Por favor, alguien me puede iluminar jurídicamente de los pasos que debo seguir o deben seguir.. comunicarme algo, donde entrego mi tesoro destartalado? A quien? Si lo subastan y no cubre la deuda qué pasa? Mil gracias de antemano.
03/11/2020 20:16
No se entiende muy bien que usted se entere a través de un familiar que su vehículo esté precintado, y no lo haya verificado por si misma. En todo caso, y sea cual fuere el caso en el que esté su vehículo, lo primero que tiene que hacer es comprobar qué autoridad ha ordenado lo que quiera que fuere y en el seno de qué procedimiento. Una vez hecho esto, puede empezar a informarse de lo que le inquieta.
03/06/2023 09:10
In need of a lawyer that can deal with the following issue....
My wife and I (UK nationals), applied for a 'non lucrative visa' with the intention of retiring to Spain.
In preparation for this move, we bought a spanish registered LHD car in June 2022 (on line) from a UK dealer.
I was however, totally niaive when making this transaction for 11,000. The dealer stated that he was not aware of any fines attached to the car and that it had all relevant paperwork for a name transfer in Spain.
Clearly, not being Spanish and totally unaware of the Spanish system, I did not foresee the impact of not doing background checks before buying the car.
We consequently drove the car across to Spain via the Santander ferry on 11th August 2022.
I then went to a local gestoria in order to complete a spanish vehicle ownership change.
Upon doing required checks, it became very clear that the vehicle in question has embargoes, but more importantly, a precinto.
I have tried in vain to resolve this situation and have numerous emails to and from a variety of different authorities (including DGT and social services in Majorca) relating to this.
Following a vast amount of groundwork, I have managed to track down the original owner of the car in the UK.
Justine Elizabeth Murphy has clarified (I can also provide email responses from her to confirm this if required) that she left Majorca in the summer of 2020 due to the Covid pandemic. It had severely impacted her business (mymuybueno) and it had left her no choice other than to move permanently back to the UK.
At this time, the car was then part exchanged for a RHD vehicle.
I can guarantee that I had no knowledge of any fines/embargoes when we decided to buy the car online in June 2022. We certainly were not advised of the situation with the precinto/embargoes.
Justine Elizabeth Murphy believes that any fines/embargoes were attached to the car after she left Majorca and is adament that she cannot, and will not be paying any fines on a car that she part exchanged in 2020.
She is currently the founder and 'Chief Executive Officer' of 'mymuybueno' in Hammersmith, London UK. (I can clarify the company address and telephone number if required).
We are clearly unable to transfer the vehicle ownership. We haven't even been able to pay the local road tax on the car due to outstanding tax in Palma.
Is there any possibility that the debt /embargoes could be removed, from a car that the previous owner part exchanged in 2020.
Still being Spanish registered (because the previous owner, as well as the dealer, haven't bothered to deregister it) means that her debts have now transferred to my wife and I, which in turn makes the car (that we paid 11,000 for) worthless to us.
Please, please, please can you assist in this predicament, that we genuinely, unknowingly now find ourselves in?
03/06/2023 11:22
You have been the victim of a fraud crime. You have been sold a vehicle free of liens, and therefore the seller of the vehicle and the company that processed the sale are responsible for the payment of these fines and liens. It seems that you are referring to the fact that you bought it from a British lady in the United Kingdom, so you should go to the authorities in your country to report the facts.
You and your wife are not personally liable for these debts, but the vehicle is liable for the debts. Therefore, it will probably be auctioned in the future. Please contact the British authorities and file a complaint for fraud.
Precinto vehículo | PorticoLegal
Logo

El portal de Derecho Español más completo y útil para jurístas, empresas y particulares

Precinto vehículo

3 Comentarios

Precinto vehículo
03/11/2020 19:57
Buenas tardes, mi consulta es la siguiente. Soy autónoma , debido a la crisis de la que no conseguí remontar y ahora con la situación actual me ha sido imposible hacer frente a varias deudas debido a la casi nula facturación. Recibí una sentencia dónde se me instaba a ingresar 1.900€ en 20 días , lógicamente dada mi situación no pude ingresar lo solicitado . El único bien y herramienta de trabajo que tengo en mi poder es un viejo vehíulo del 2004 . Para mi sorpresa me he enterado a través de un familiar que está precintado, no he recibido noticia alguna del juzgado ni nada por el estilo. La verdad, que no informé al juzgado de "mi tesoro y gran fortuna" dando por sentado que siendo mi herramienta de trabajo y con la cual puedo conseguir un sustento no se consideraria BIENES. En fin... que estoy perdida y no sé que tengo que hacer ( PAGAR ...no puedo) si me quitan mis herramientas, cómo lo hago?? No tiene sentido común.. es ilógico. Por favor, alguien me puede iluminar jurídicamente de los pasos que debo seguir o deben seguir.. comunicarme algo, donde entrego mi tesoro destartalado? A quien? Si lo subastan y no cubre la deuda qué pasa? Mil gracias de antemano.
03/11/2020 20:16
No se entiende muy bien que usted se entere a través de un familiar que su vehículo esté precintado, y no lo haya verificado por si misma. En todo caso, y sea cual fuere el caso en el que esté su vehículo, lo primero que tiene que hacer es comprobar qué autoridad ha ordenado lo que quiera que fuere y en el seno de qué procedimiento. Una vez hecho esto, puede empezar a informarse de lo que le inquieta.
03/06/2023 09:10
In need of a lawyer that can deal with the following issue....
My wife and I (UK nationals), applied for a 'non lucrative visa' with the intention of retiring to Spain.
In preparation for this move, we bought a spanish registered LHD car in June 2022 (on line) from a UK dealer.
I was however, totally niaive when making this transaction for 11,000. The dealer stated that he was not aware of any fines attached to the car and that it had all relevant paperwork for a name transfer in Spain.
Clearly, not being Spanish and totally unaware of the Spanish system, I did not foresee the impact of not doing background checks before buying the car.
We consequently drove the car across to Spain via the Santander ferry on 11th August 2022.
I then went to a local gestoria in order to complete a spanish vehicle ownership change.
Upon doing required checks, it became very clear that the vehicle in question has embargoes, but more importantly, a precinto.
I have tried in vain to resolve this situation and have numerous emails to and from a variety of different authorities (including DGT and social services in Majorca) relating to this.
Following a vast amount of groundwork, I have managed to track down the original owner of the car in the UK.
Justine Elizabeth Murphy has clarified (I can also provide email responses from her to confirm this if required) that she left Majorca in the summer of 2020 due to the Covid pandemic. It had severely impacted her business (mymuybueno) and it had left her no choice other than to move permanently back to the UK.
At this time, the car was then part exchanged for a RHD vehicle.
I can guarantee that I had no knowledge of any fines/embargoes when we decided to buy the car online in June 2022. We certainly were not advised of the situation with the precinto/embargoes.
Justine Elizabeth Murphy believes that any fines/embargoes were attached to the car after she left Majorca and is adament that she cannot, and will not be paying any fines on a car that she part exchanged in 2020.
She is currently the founder and 'Chief Executive Officer' of 'mymuybueno' in Hammersmith, London UK. (I can clarify the company address and telephone number if required).
We are clearly unable to transfer the vehicle ownership. We haven't even been able to pay the local road tax on the car due to outstanding tax in Palma.
Is there any possibility that the debt /embargoes could be removed, from a car that the previous owner part exchanged in 2020.
Still being Spanish registered (because the previous owner, as well as the dealer, haven't bothered to deregister it) means that her debts have now transferred to my wife and I, which in turn makes the car (that we paid 11,000 for) worthless to us.
Please, please, please can you assist in this predicament, that we genuinely, unknowingly now find ourselves in?
03/06/2023 11:22
You have been the victim of a fraud crime. You have been sold a vehicle free of liens, and therefore the seller of the vehicle and the company that processed the sale are responsible for the payment of these fines and liens. It seems that you are referring to the fact that you bought it from a British lady in the United Kingdom, so you should go to the authorities in your country to report the facts.
You and your wife are not personally liable for these debts, but the vehicle is liable for the debts. Therefore, it will probably be auctioned in the future. Please contact the British authorities and file a complaint for fraud.